Followers

Monday 12 November 2012

Happy Anniversary

Hello Crafters  
I am extremely sorry for a super late post .. I have had loads of mishaps last week .. which delayed the post.
Here is the list of mishaps 
1) My resume was shortlisted for Samsung Engineer Profile in SCM  - I went there gave aptitude written test - Made it to top 7 - was thrown out from Top 5 in technical written   :( { I was in depression state for 24 hours , crying at every little thing, I wanted this job badly } 
2) My laptop stopped working the same day - hard Disk corrupt n charging point broken . 
3) My best friend and I had a huge fight and it has left me emotionally damaged . 
4) My CAT paper was all screwed up !! 
So I hope I have justified why I couldn't post . 
But still I believe " HOWEVER DARK B THE NIGHT , THE DAWN WILL BREAK "OOD 

One Good News - I am a Proud Owner of DSLR CANON 600D camera  ! 
The picture quality is super awesome .. my projects are finally getting justice :P


Now onto my project 
I have made a scrapbook Layout .. which has loads of interesting supplies used .. 
I have made a scrapbook cover layout which has a panel which opens up to put a picture . 
The panel  has beautiful Mulberry Flowers .. 
I have used Fleur Rectangles for making the frame . The stamp used is TPC all occasions available with us
The beautiful leaves are also from our store . 
Can you see that die which has a button in it  ..Its spellbinders also from our store .
The entire panel has been distressed using Vinatage Photo , Aged Mahagony 
I have given the panel a torn look using my Heart Distress Tool . It is perfect add to my stash . 
The other supplies are from my stash ! 

Hugs
Mallika 
For larger pictures you can hop on to my blog or simply click the pictures .
For any queries please drop mail . 









8 comments:

  1. Hey Mallika,

    Lovely layout. Love the die cuts. Will be back and get in touch with Shalini for the same.

    You take care and must say lovely pics - thanks to your new camera.

    Cheers
    Seema

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its such a beautiful layout mallika ...love the die cuts you have used and awesome distressing !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mallika read about all you cheer and sorrow .diwali will bring you in new charm and flourihness.layout is very beautiful,love all the elements used here .
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable card...Love every detail,Mallika!!!! DSLR has its own effect...perfecto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..Mallika! Fantistic layout! Lovely placement of all elements..I loved the flowers.
    And cheer up girl! ye sab chalta rehta hai..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care Mallika and super nice layout, dies flowers everything .

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !