Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Crafters Corner - Wedding Invite

Hello Friends  ,
This is Mallika here from Aola Handmade Cards back with a new DT project .
I am stuck with some fever and throat problem is practically killing me .
I have basically made a wedding invite ,using my favorite black and white combo and lovely cherry lynn dies.
It is a center Step card of 8 by 11 inches { Front }
I have kinda made this sorta arrangement before but I cudnt part with it .
I am practically hooked to this cherry lynn die " Wedding vows " .
This one screams Cherry lynn and Spellbinders .
I have used beautiful Spellbinders floral ovals for the sentiment .
I have used victorian romance flourish and Fanciful Flourish .
Can you notice the arch made my Favorite Doily from cherry lynn .
I have embossed the bg and distressed it by black soot for the first time .. Simply in love with damask .
The hanging sign also has a board which has You are Invited written . This boards is basically a tag from Spellibinder .
The head pins can you notice is also our specialty .
I hope you all liked my post .
Hugs
Mallika Kejriwal










12 comments:

  1. very beaautifully done.....loved the colours as u have mastery on these colours......good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome....loved the black and white combination...fabulous...speechless

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful!!!
    megha
    http://meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ! The flourishes give a very delicate look !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic creation.. loved it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very pretty Malika..every die is so wonderfully used !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loss of words that can do justice to ur mind-boggling creation!!Fanta-bu-lous..;)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !