Followers

Saturday 12 July 2014

Tute on Shabby chic rose!

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?
Well the theme for this month is creating flowers using dies! I am here with a quick tutorial for all of you!
Checkout this card I have made! Isn't the bloom lovely?






Lets get started!!
I am here using the rose creation die. 
You will require 6 die cuts in all 3 of each size. 
Here I've used card stock for making the flower. 




I've inked the centre of the flower with pumice stone and the outer edges edges with broken china. Make sure you ink both sides.

Now using a mini mister lightly mist the flowers and begin pinching the petals like in the picture down below. You can add some perfect pearls to your mini mister to add a nice shine to your flowers.
Here's a close up of the petal
Pinch all the flowers like in the picture and begin gluing the die cuts using hot glue. 
Once you have all the flowers glued use a ball tool and foam pad and press the centre. 
If your petals are pinched tightly you can open them up a little to give it a frill kind of look. 
You can add a brad/ pollens or pearls to the centre and your flower is ready!


But as you all know by now I am a person who loves bling and embellishments so I added some liquid pearls randomly to the edges of the flower. 


INSTRUCTIONS
I created the card and inked it with pumice stone, The pretty pattern paper is by Kaiser craft
Its so pretty! I love the paper pad it has such a variety of sheets- Textured, foil sheets and the best part is it has sheets with matching die cuts! The pattern paper was inked with walnut stain adding the perfect vintage feel to it. Next I've used stampendeous shabby embossing enamel along with some versa mark. I randomly dabbed some versa mark to my card and sprinkled the embossing enamel and het set it, It looks very pretty in person my camera couldn't pick the details.
Now When i started arranging the flower I noticed i needed my flower to match that embossing enamel so i subbed some versa mark to the edges of the flower and added some embossing enamel to that too.  The reason my flower looks a little different than the one i showed in the tutorial.

I've added some lace from my stash to the card and arranged the flower along with my favourite die Chole stem. I inked the stem with walnut stain. Arranged the flower on top, The sentiment and die are by just rite and the pretty dove is from the store! It looks super cute and immediately brightens up the entire project.

Next I cut the insert and die cut the edge with my favourite die= Sizzix Distressed Doily! I soo love this die If you like making scrapbooks and 3d cards its a must have! I inked the edges with broken china and walnut stain and then added the embossing enamel to it. That enamel is soo good! It added the perfect shabby feel to the project. I've added a bow and a stick pin to it.
Hope you all like it!
Do leave some love and feel free to ask any questions!
Have a good day!
Don't forget to check out the awesome floral dies we have got in our store!
Hugs
Anchal Sapra


PRODUCTS USED-
1)Spellbinders Rose Creation Die
2)Sizzix Distressed Doily Die
3)Memory Box- Chloe Stem
4)Spellbinders- Vintage label seven justrite Die
5)KaiserCraft Blae & Ivy Paper Pad
6)Brown Archival Ink
7)Versa Mark
8)Liquid Pearl- White
9)Liquid Pearl Gold
10)Stampendeous Shabby Embossing Enamel -white
11)Resin Dove Bird Embellishment
12)Scoring Board
13)Tonic Trimmer
14)Tonic Scissor
15)Cutting Mat
16)Craft Sheet
17)Prima Golden Swirls
18)Distress ink Pumice Stone
19)Distress Ink Broken China
20)Distress ink Walnut Stain
21)Mini Mister
22)Ink blending tool
23)Ink blending foam


7 comments:

  1. just fabulous....
    love the liquid pearl addition !!
    Love your color palette !
    Great Job Anchal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous flower anchal, thanks for sharing the steps
    Adhiraacreations

    Adhiraa@Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tutorial Anchal. Have pinned it here:Flower making Tutorials with link back to this page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Can you please share how have you created the outer cover of this card

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !