Followers

Friday 10 October 2014

Love Mini Album - By Ashmita Roy

Namaste Ladies!

I cannot Begin to Explain how super excited I am for this awesome opportunity To be part of the DT for Crafter's Corner!! This is truly a dream come true and I thank Shalini with all of my heart! And am looking forward to have a crafty blast with my fellow DT's Sonia and Arjita!! 
And I sincerely hope i can inspire you guys and introduce as many fun projects as I can!!

So, now a little about the project, this project is made from the first Pattern Paper stack that I bought!! It was 5 years ago that I met Shalini and I touched pattern paper for the first time! This paper is so beautiful and special I could never bring myself to cut it so, I have hoarded it for 5 years!! I kid you not, I have!!:D . But for this special occasion I thought what better excuse to finally use it for my Debut DT project!!

I have been planning this album for the last 5 years since I bought this paper. I wanted to keep the color scheme Black and Red! 
This mini album has 8 pages with lots of flips and flaps and interaction , plenty of room for photos and journalling. I have used lots of dies and charms too! The dies add a touch of whimsy am just loving the feather die!!


Watch the Video flip through here to see the inside pages!!








I just love this paper I had to have it as a focal point so it's my back cover!!

Supplies Used


Thanks for Visiting.
Don't Forget to Subscribe!!

Love
Ashmita

6 comments:

  1. Superb Album Ash as usual !!
    Love those GORGEOUS flowers on the cover !! So pretty !
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! On being on the DT at Crafters Corner !
    You sure are in for a Rocking Time!!
    Good Luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome darling!!! Lovely project and we sure will have a fun time together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Album and Congrats to join Crafters Corner DT member...All T Best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Warm welcome Ashmita...By now you must be tired of hearing ...I am a BIG fan!! You always rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ashmita.. very good album.. Can you please elaborate more on binding?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!! I feel blessed ...

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !