Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Idea-ology Flip Frame

Hello everyone! 
How are you all doing? I find altereting things so much fun! So for todays post I decided to alter the brand new Flip Frame by Idea-ology introducted at CHA this year! 

This is how it looks! Its a super solid heavy weight frame! 
p.s- this is a picture heavy post so sit back sip your favourite drink and read on! 

The frame has a blackish silver kind of finish and since I decided to use brown shade papers I inked it up using metallic gold Alcohol ink. As you all know alchol inks work great at metal surface and they are permanent! :)





I dabbed up the ink to create slight texture. I didnt go for a full coverage as I wanted my frame to look two toned and not just plain metallic gold. 




Next I started with the flip album - cut cardstock and pattern papers and arrange the sequence. Adhere the pattern paper using tacky tape. Then mark n punch holes and add eyelets! 



I've used Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad for this project I've distressed all the papers using Gathered Twigs distress ink. 



As you can see I was being a lil stingy lol so I used few sheets which had the branding edge. to cover this up I've used a strip of pattern paper :p I feel it saves paper and the edge looks good! 
I've also added flaps n pockets to few of the pages! more pictures down below! 


Ive embellished my project using the chipboard die cuts from the collection! This is one thing I albolutely love about Graphic45! They always make such good variety of chipboard cutouts and co-ordinating flower die cuts making it so easy to embellish projects made with their collections! 



I fussy cut few roses fro the paper pad and layered them on top of the chipboard cutout to add some dimension!





Created a tag holder here using a chipboard cutout!





This page is one of the brand marker page :p I created a small pocket for the tag! Doesn't it look cool? 






Hope you all liked my frame!
All the products used are linked down below! Please feel free to ask any questions related to this post :)

Have a great day!
Hugs

Anchal Sapra 



PRODUCTS USED


7 comments:

  1. woww....such an awesome altered project...i really love the flip book...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat a beauty u have created .......its really gorgeous.....
    Thanks for sharing,.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anchal! :) Love how you used up the branded pages and made them look oh-so-pretty while doing it! Nice to see tips related to using craft supplies to the max and avoiding wastage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anchal it's a pretty project and u added the magic with ur creativity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to know where this frame is available online in India??

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !