Followers

Thursday 20 October 2016

Burlap & Lace Mason Jars


I am thrilled to be here!!

It’s my pleasure to be here on crafters corner blog. I am Sampada and a big hello to everyone. This is my first post for CC so there is a mixed nervous excitement.

So where to start from..
Shadi season is coming and do you want to go with some rustic and shabby chic theme so here I have some very interesting ideas.  

Well, I am sure you all must be having mason jars at your home filled with jam, sauces, pickles so what you do with these jars when your goodies get over? Mason jars are extremely adaptable and can be used for multiple purposes.

Today I am going to present three styles of mason jars using burlap laces. You must visit Crafters Corner as they are having huge range of burlap and cork products. I was so thrilled when I recieved the parcel from CC and I must tell you it has everything you can imagine when it comes to Burlap, jute laces, shabby chic burlap laces, cork and burlap die cuts, tags and what not!! 

So, Here is the first look of what I created, and as I proceed I will share the video tutorial of how I made this.


Burlap & Lace Mason Jar - Style1
 









 Burlap & Lace Mason Jar - Style 2












Burlap & Lace Mason Jar - Style 3
 


I am in love with these burlap & Lace mason jars as they can be used as centerpieces in wedding, parties, baby shower..It can also be used as your craft accessories container, kitchen utensils holder, flower vases..

So finally moving on to how I designed it, so here I am presenting video tutorial for the first mason jar. I have also added the image and mentioned the CRAFT PRODUCTS USED in video along with its model number so making it easy for you to search.

Also I will be listing the Product list at the end of the post and you can get entire collection from Crafters Corner, so once you are over with my post you can grab yours.

Burlap & Lace Mason Jar - Style 1




                                                Burlap & Lace Mason Jar - Style 2

 

The third Mason jar is also a different version made using similar materials.. If you guys want to see the video of third jar also, do let me know I will upload it on our Crafters Corner Channel. 

List of products:
For Burlap & Lace Mason Jar 1,
Mason jar


For Burlap & Lace Mason Jar 2,
White/Cream Tone - Twisted Rose Buds Combo

For Burlap & Lace Mason Jar 3,
Jute Pack Light

I hope you all enjoyed watching it! & I would love if you make some time to comment.. 
Have a great day!




10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous jars Sampada! Love the burlap touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Equisite. ..great uses of those burlap. Lace. They all look absolutely beautiful competing with each other! Great makes Sampada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful !! It looks so effortless and flawless .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply beautiful Sampada. Your video is really look professional creater

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !