Followers

Thursday 20 April 2017

Leather play with PLAID!

Good morning!
Its Thursday again and am so so excited today for two things...one, its a masculine project that I am sharing with you today and two, I have a detailed video tutorial about the FAUX LEATHER TEXTURE . I hope you will take the time to see the entire video and try your hands on this technique.

Here are products that I have used for this...



The PRODUCT HIGHLIGHT for this week is The Folkart BLENDING GEL and ofcourse I have used a whole lot of PLAID products, their chalk paints, Liquid leaf, Modge podge Dimensional magic and also the Satin Varnish.

I have altered a packaging box as always and here a few pictures of the completed project.



A faux leather watch box has a matching table companion, a pen holder too!
A closer look at the box..

The metal charms with the liquid leaf is such a complimentary add to blue leather!


The focal point is the Sizzix alterations die cut.


The pen holder with the same faux leather look!

Here is the you tube link to the tutorial.

I am eagerly awaiting your feedback to this tutorial and I hope you do try this simple technique using the blending gel! Now, no more worries for making masculine gifts, lol!

Until next Thursday,
Happy crafting and recycling,
Cheers.





13 comments:

We would love to hear from you !