Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

TINT play with PLAID!

Good morning!
I've been waiting for this Thursday as I wanted to share an amazing product with you.

My play with scrap wood is getting better, thanks to the range of paints from PLAID!

Today I want to highlight this Wood Tint(walnut) from Home decor.

I have a detailed video tutorial on how to use it and the project share along with it.

If you are wood lover like me, then this is a must buy. The possibilities are endless and you can make new wood look old, instantly with the tint!

Click the link below to see the video.

Here is what I created with wood scraps.


Now they make one of a kind home decor pieces...what say???


Products used from the store...
Homedecor wood tint
Chalk paint
Satin finish varnish
Plaid Stencil (Alibaba)




I will see you with another Plaid play next Thursday.

Until my next creative journey,
Happy crafting and recycling.

Cheers.

4 comments:

We would love to hear from you !