Followers

Saturday 15 July 2017

TREAT BAGS

Good Morning Crafty people... Isha Here

Do you like treats ?? I am sure we all love treats.
We have so many occasions around where we share treats with each other, How about adding some personal touch to make it more special.

Today I will be sharing some of the gifting ideas which can be perfect for return favour gifts. In my post I have used sizzix purse die but you can use any dies to make your cute little treat bags.
Our store have many options to offer for these bag/purse dies.



                                                              Aren't they CUTE ???

Making these bags was so much fun and I actually loved the way we can use our supplies to make perfect gifting solutions.
I have fun video tutorial where you can see How I have constructed these treat bags using my Dress my craft Card stock - floral oriental collection. These card stock are quiet sturdy actually with 285 gsm of weight. I have used many more DMC supplies but my personal favourite SPARKLING DUST.

 Let's take a look how to make these treat bags - VIDEO TUTORIAL


Please avoid tiny miny errors have made in video.

                         
What say ?? Did you like these
Here are some more pictures, Sparkling dust add so much of Glamour to projects.









I have incorporated almost all the details in the video above, just in case if anything is left out please put your queries down below, will be happy to help.


Supplies used-
Dress my craft floral oreintal collection 
Dress my craft sparkling dust
Dress my craft Little hearts 
Multi medium gloss 
Mulberry flowers 
MFT- Proper pin strips pattern papers 6x6
MFT- Tiny check pattern paper 6x6
Sizzix purse die 

Happy Crafting and have a nice day
XOXO
Isha 

2 comments:

We would love to hear from you !