Followers

Friday 8 September 2017

Fashion & Bubblegum Accessories!


Hello everyone! How are you all doing? Well I am back with a Inspiration packed post for all of you with a number of products! This is going to be a super long post so grab your cup of coffee sit back n enjoy the post! As you all know I am personally OBSESSED with EMBELLISHMENTS! You all know that by now? Right! :P

I love pretty embellishments be it Resins, Metal, Blings , Cabachons I loveee it all! I feel the most important feature of a project is the embellishment it can either make your project look like a 10/10 or take away from its beauty! But not to worry cause Dress my Craft is here to rescue us! We name it and Shalini Di just makes it all easy for us and gets it! Not to forget the amazingly awesome variety and the cherry on the cake is the pricing! Well I am sure by now you all know what I'm talking about! Without further ado let me introduce you all to two special ranges Dress my Craft released recently! 

&

Now Fashion Accessories is the range that is full of Gorgeous shabby chic bling , from various types of pearls to beautiful flowers, to diamond bling and what not! This range caters to the sophisticated and beautiful looking embellishments! These can be used anywhere and everywhere! Trust me once you see all the projects I've made using them you'll fall in love with them! 
And I have a little secret here- I have also used these on some plain tshirts n everyone gave me a lot of compliments for it :P So these are not just limited to crafting! You can use them on garments as well! 

So lets see what all I've made? 

As you all know Planners are in trend these days! Everyone loves them! So I thought of making few planner charms using these embellishments , they are super easy to make n are so much fun! I made 2 different kinds of them! And these are not just limited to planners! You can use them as a side bling for all your mini albums , you them as bag hangings and even as keychains!
Are't they pretty? 



See how pretty they look! 

Next I've made a super cute bracelet! You all know I just love charm bracelets so how could I resist this time? 

Next I have some super quick gifting options for you all! The festive season is around the corner n who doesn't love handmade gifts! But we crafters can be soo over worked sometimes that we need something quick n pretty that our loved ones will like! 
Soo taaadaaa Phone covers! 

They are easy, super quick and look absolutely Gorgeous! 
I've used Glossy accents for sticking all the embellishments , just make sure your cover is not too glossy as then the embellishments dont stay for too long :)

Here's another one! Super cute and super stylish! Just look at the variety of embellishments we have got! All sizes and love the finish! 

Next I've made some Easel Drawer cards in various themes! You can see how easily these beauties enhance every theme so easily! 



Well now comes my show stopper :P thats what I call it hehe! 

Do you see how prettyy they look! This is one project that I never want to part ways with :P Absolutely lovee it! And the pretty frame (base) is available at the store too! Its by We are Memory Keepers and we have a variety of sizes and colours in it! Please see the product link at the end of the post incase you are unable to find it! 

Next I have a tutorial on a Money Wrap I created using these embellies cause festial and wedding season is about to arrive and in our country we all love gifting money so why not make something pretty n quick!


To start of with I've added pattern paper and layered some dies using some foam tape to the base. 

Next I sewed some lace and added this pearl bling from the range! Super easy n quick n looks so pretty! 

Sorry I changed the colour :p Added it to the base with some hot glue gun 


Next adding these pretty flowers available at our store

Now come my all time fav leaves! You all know i love them! This die is by Cherry Lynn 

Now I've used some pearl hangings n pushed them in so they look like stick pins! 



And here is the final look after adding a sentiment and the cute dragonflies from the store! 


Now comes the time for the Bubblegum Accessories now this is like the cutest range ever! From teddy bears to flowers, cute beads and what not! The colours are bright and adorable just perfect for any baby related project! Not to miss the amazing pricing as low as Rs19! I mean seriously? That sounds crazy! The quality is to die for! I love the finish of the products and we have so many colour options available that its so easy to match them with your projects!

Now lets see what all I've made! 

Well first comes an explosion box card I created! I didnt stop at just one made two of them cause ohh these look so cute! 

The rainbow and the m n m's are from our store! Doesn't it look adorable? 

Here's another one! 

 Look how cute is the Horse!



Next come so more Easel card Drawer sets! We have everything from flowers, to hearts to teddy's everything! And the best part is they all compliment each other making it so easy to embellish any project! 





 Here's another one! Its not that they only compliment bright projects, they look good on shabby chic projects too! 
Look how beautiful the teddy looks here and I've added some bling to it by mixing in some Fashion Accessories! 

Next are these adorable book marks! This is one thing I've been using a lot! Since I love to read n I somehow always manage to loose my paper book mark these metal ones are a savior! They not only look cute but hang in your book properly and You wont loose it ever! 


Now lastly I have a variety of Keychains for all of you! These look very cute and you can easily convert them into hangings for your scrapbooks and even use as purse charms! 








I hope you all enjoyed today's post! Feel free to ask any questions I'd love to answer them! And do leave some love! 

Hugs
Anchal Sapra




PRODUCTS USED

FASHION ACCESSORIES
Sunshine Flower
Swim Ring
Studded Little Bunny
Studded Heart - White
Studded Heart - Peach
Tote Bag Pink
Star Charm - Matte Golden
Shine with Flower
Puffed Heart - Cool Blue
10 Pearl Flower
11 Pearl Eiffel Tower - Silver
12 Pearl Eiffel Tower - Golden
13 Pearl Crown
14 Mini Rose with Base - Peach
15 Mini Rose with Base - Ivory
16 Mini Flower Bunch
17 Mini Flower
18 Meow With Pearl
19 Meow Kitty
20 Little Owls - Pink/White
21 Little Owls - Blue/White
22 Little Dragon Flies
23 Kikyou Flower - English Green
24 Hello Charm
25 Hanging Shells
26 Golden - Round Hanging Pearls
27 Heavy Metal Rings - Golden
28 Flower With Pearl
29 Fashion Icon
30 Fashion Comb
31 Fashion Bag
32 Double Tone - Hanging Pearls
33 Double Layer Flower
34 Double Flower
35 Diamond Charm
36 Delicate Flower - Ivory
37 Daisy Flower - Beige
38 Cute Starfish
39 Cute Flower - Sea Blue
40 Curved Flower
41 Crystal Hearts Charm - Pink
42 Crystal Hearts Charm - Mauve
43 Crystal Heart Charm - Clear
44 Bunch of Flower
45 Big Pearl 1
46 Beige - Hanging Pearls
47 Ballerina Girls
48 3D Crystal Heart
49 Studded Teddy Bear
50 Crystal Heart Charm - Deep Blue

BUBBLEGUM ACCESSORIES
Bubblegum Stars
Bubblegum Hearts - Rama Green
Bubblegum Hearts - Mauve
Bubblegum Hearts - Cool Pink
Bubblegum Hearts - Cool Ivory
Bubblegum Hearts - Bright Pink
Bubblegum Balls - Neon Yellow
Bubblegum Balls - Neon Green
Bubblegum Balls - Green
10 Rocking Horse - Cool Green
11 Rocking Horse - Baby Blue
12 Bubblegum Teddy - Baby Pink
13 Bubblegum Teddy - Mauve
14 Bubblegum Teddy - Cool Ivory
15 Bubblegum Teddy - Bright Pink
16 Daisy Flowers 2
17 Teddy Head
18 Rocking Horse - Fresh Green
19 Rocking Horse - Carrot Red
20 Rocking Horse - Bright Pink
21 Pastel Pearl Charm 2
22 Pastel Pearl Charm 1
23 Hanging Berries - Tropical
24 Hanging Berries - Pink Family
25 Smileys 1

OTHER PRODUCTS
Decorative Wooden Frame - Mint
Golden Jump Rings
Silver Jump Rings
Key Ring with Clasp - Silver
Key Rings
Golden Antique Chain - Thick
7Golden Antique Chain - Thin
Glossy Accents Precision Tip 2oz
Red Tacky Tape - 12mm
10 Doily Lace
11 Geometric Neon 12"X12" Paper Pack
12 Fiona's Magic Mirror
13 Crochet Doily - Purple Metal Die
14 Flourish #13 (Set of 2)
15 Book Mark
16 Frank Garcia Wild & Free - Collection Kit 12"X12"
17 RG Days Printed Paper - 12"x12"
18 Kraft Sheet Cardstock - 300 GSM
19 Pastel Pink Cardstock - 300 GSM
20 Black Cardstock - 300 GSM
21 Little Flower - Ivory
22 Flower with Beads
23 My Big Bow - Bright Pink
24 My Big Bow - Mauve
25 My Big Bow - Sea Breeze
26 My Big Bow - Peach
27 Little Black Dress
28 Medium Bottles
29 M Candies
30 Pink Dot Heart
31 Big Bow - Sea Green
32 Big Bow - Peach
33 Paisley Round Frame
34 Blue Flowers
35 Polka Dot Bow - Light Pink


4 comments:

  1. This fashion blog providing a very deep information about accessories. I like it..Thanks

    Women Frock Suit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the accessories craft so much and would like to thank for this creative post.Thank you so much for sharing this.
    Zkarts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. Thanks for sharing and providing relevant information about your services.
    Fashion accessories are loved by almost everyone. It is becoming part of our fashionable life.
    Accessories Online Shopping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog and thanks for sharing. Its a big deal for all all youngsters. Visit Shoplfa online store, a online shop for fashion accessories in USA and grab the latest articles of accessories.

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you !